PS VITA EXCLUSIVE COSTUMES 4 PS3, XB360/PC. KOMPLETE EDITION

would you love to see the PS VITA exclusive skins set on the console?

Yes! We don't own a buggy ps vita, damn thing! It be so much better if it was on the console versions by now!
88%
HYFR! (HELL YEAH FOOK RIGHT) Never own a ps vita. They're crap!
8%
Not really, I just play all the character as they are.
No votes
Not in the slightest. (No comment)
4%

Total votes: 25

Fox
Mortal

PS VITA EXCLUSIVE COSTUMES 4 PS3, XB360/PC. KOMPLETE EDITION

Post by Fox »

I'm just wondering if it's possible to mod for the PS3 (which I own MK:9:KE for).

I used to have a PS vita but I sold it ages ago because the console had so many problems with it so I didn't really play it, I did miss some the games I had for it and taking it with me. The only thing I really miss is the exclusive skins set. Now I know it's possible to mod them and inject it into the PS3 via something like homebrew, and mod tool.

I would love to inject it into the game to make its on costume select into a seperate selection not character screen, I'd like the bosses too if poss. But I mainly want the vita skins on ps3

I own laptop, ways of getting it on their etc. So I can do something like this but HOW Is the question? LOL.

SO my point is. I wonder if anyone had a package or something I can learn easy or to do anything. Or state a good opinion.

The skins I use to have was. MK2: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Noob-Saibot, Smoke, Mileena and Skarlet. MK3: Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Smoke, Noob-Saibot, Rain and Skarlet and ALT: Kenshi and Skarlet. (WEIRD THAT RAIN DOESN'T?) But that was exclusives.

My top goal is to prove to myself it can be done. Fact; we can at least easily mod a Mileena MK2 and Skarlet MK2&MK3 Costumes, burrowing Kitana and Jade then change the colour, character and text file coding (some ITC skills lol). Tricky thing is, I'm certain we can make it a separate costume instead of overwriting one. Because that way it be easier in future.

Anyone that know anything please comment - Thank You

kenny undead
Master
Side: Light

Re: PS VITA EXCLUSIVE COSTUMES 4 PS3, XB360/PC. KOMPLETE EDI

Post by kenny undead »

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: PS VITA EXCLUSIVE COSTUMES 4 PS3, XB360/PC. KOMPLETE EDI

Post by zepterrian »

what do you mean with making a separated costume? the mods called DLC are those which don´t need to replace any other costume to work. BTW it´s not possible to port mk2 vita skins to pc because modders have not a way of extracting them as far as i know. Neither they are available for ps3.
You can find those mk2 costumes only for male ninjas here http://psx-scene.com/forums/f277/mortal ... ex848.html. You can also find the bosses mod there so just take a look..
For the raptor race...

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PS3 Modding”