DLC Manager Not Working

TheKillingJoke
Mortal

Re: DLC Manager Not Working

Post by TheKillingJoke »

Okay, I think I figured it out. I used two separate versions of mkke and installed subscorpion using DLC 2.1. After, I moved the character files over to my other game. I could play it just fine, but sub scorpion did not show up. I moved the coalesced.ini to the necessary folder and then the bug happened. With all of that done, I have more than enough reason to believe that it is the coalesced.ini, and it is that file which is corrupted. If anyone could provide theirs with Subscorpion, then it would be much appreciated.

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Post by zepterrian »

TheKillingJoke wrote:Okay, I think I figured it out. I used two separate versions of mkke and installed subscorpion using DLC 2.1. After, I moved the character files over to my other game. I could play it just fine, but sub scorpion did not show up. I moved the coalesced.ini to the necessary folder and then the bug happened. With all of that done, I have more than enough reason to believe that it is the coalesced.ini, and it is that file which is corrupted. If anyone could provide theirs with Subscorpion, then it would be much appreciated.
the coalesced file is where all the installation info for all the dlc chars you want to add is written.. if you just put the CHAR file then nothing is going to happen since your game isn´t aware of the new content you just added.
And yes, it seems it gets corrupted in some misterious way after installing contents...
For the raptor race...
TheKillingJoke
Mortal

Post by TheKillingJoke »

And this is precisely why I'm asking for assistance.
Death Shadow
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Death Shadow »

Mine says Run-Time error 13 can any one help me please
Death Shadow
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Death Shadow »

Mine says Run-Time error 13 can any one help me please
OLEH2BIS
Mortal

Post by OLEH2BIS »

Death Shadow wrote:Mine says Run-Time error 13 can any one help me please
Under what conditions this error occurs? What mod you installed or it happens on all the mods?
TheKillingJoke
Mortal

Post by TheKillingJoke »

Okay, after god knows how much time, I tried installing Mk9 and Sub Scorpion on a virtual machine running Windows 7. For some reason, that actually worked. This draws me towards the conclusion that there must be something on my computer itself that's stopping the game from working.
TheKillingJoke
Mortal

Post by TheKillingJoke »

I finally fixed my problem. I was originally going to ask if someone could give me their coalesced ini with SubScorp attached. Then I got to thinking, "What if I use my virtual machine to do it. then take the files over to my main computer?" It finally worked. The game runs flawlessly, and I can freely install characters once again, albeit with an unorthodox method.
Jarkom
Mortal

Post by Jarkom »

TheKillingJoke wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 pm I finally fixed my problem. I was originally going to ask if someone could give me their coalesced ini with SubScorp attached. Then I got to thinking, "What if I use my virtual machine to do it. then take the files over to my main computer?" It finally worked. The game runs flawlessly, and I can freely install characters once again, albeit with an unorthodox method.
What files did you downloaded through Virtual machine?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”