KICK IT OLD SKOOL

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: KICK IT OLD SKOOL

Post by Noob Cyborg »

I love your job. Pretty!
I am big fan Retro Mods.

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
ashepherd316
Mortal

Post by ashepherd316 »

dosn't work for the latest steam version.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Special thanks of the creator of this mods & skins!
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
farellfoxx
Mortal

Post by farellfoxx »

Could it be updated for the latest patch?
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

I tried MK4 Reptile mod and it doesn't work for me at all. When loading starts, game crashes at the end of loading, with Runtime Error. So i think that, non of that mods will work for me. And no one want to update those mods for the last version of MK9. It is not fair guys, cause, someone are playing with these mods, and someone are not. It is unfair, cause if you make your mod, then make sure that it will work for everyone. And if you don't want to do that, then why the hell did you share it with others?. It makes me so pissed of that i want to smash my keyboard!
Colonel Mustard
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Colonel Mustard »

DTHLongplays wrote:I tried MK4 Reptile mod and it doesn't work for me at all. When loading starts, game crashes at the end of loading, with Runtime Error. So i think that, non of that mods will work for me. And no one want to update those mods for the last version of MK9. It is not fair guys, cause, someone are playing with these mods, and someone are not. It is unfair, cause if you make your mod, then make sure that it will work for everyone. And if you don't want to do that, then why the hell did you share it with others?. It makes me so pissed of that i want to smash my keyboard!
Calm down. I have the latest Steam pirated version so it doesn't work for me either, but I'm not gonna rage at modders, you seem to only throw crap to mods that doesn't work for you. Sometimes, you'll not getting what you want, life is like that. Stop acting like this.
Baby Reptile Rocks!
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Calm down. I have the latest Steam pirated version so it doesn't work for me either, but I'm not gonna rage at modders, you seem to only throw crap to mods that doesn't work for you. Sometimes, you'll not getting what you want, life is like that. Stop acting like this.
I will not stop, cause it is unfair that someone are playing with good mods, and someone are just watching. There is no point of sharing these mods, if it doesn't work for everyone. If i only knew how to make mods, then i will do even better mods than this for myself. And i will not share it with others, cause why should i, if their mods are not working in my version of the game? You know how our people say: eye for eyer, tooth for tooth. But on our language it sounds better.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

i added this topic to my bookmark.
but i have a question which has nothing to do with the subject.
your avatar is very interesting!
Could you do the same for other characters like Baraka, Sektor, Noob Saibot or Goro?
DTHLongplays
Warrior

Post by DTHLongplays »

Noob Cyborg wrote:i added this topic to my bookmark.
but i have a question which has nothing to do with the subject.
your avatar is very interesting!
Could you do the same for other characters like Baraka, Sektor, Noob Saibot or Goro?
Are you talking to me?
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

DTHLongplays wrote:
Are you talking to me?
no, i was speaking with X-9ⵌ
sorry
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Can you make replacers into DLC as well ?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”