Steam compatible: Cyber Smoke and Johnny Cage without Tattoo

Biohazard EXTREME
Mortal

Steam compatible: Cyber Smoke and Johnny Cage without Tattoo

Post by Biohazard EXTREME »

Hey guys. I recently obtained MK9 for PC, primarily for the purpose of modding, only to discover that there was some patch that caused most of the mods to not work on it. So I figured, the only option was, to start modding them myself. My biggest two gripes with the game have always been the lack of Cyber Smoke, and the tattoo on Johnny Cage's chest, so I went ahead and fixed all that.

Cyber Smoke is actually Sektor's MK3 outfit's alternate color. Basically, it's purple Sektor, so he'd end up having Sektor's move set, unfortunately. BUT! the good thing is, you don't need any kind of specific tag team combinations or anything. All you need to do is choose Sektor's MK3 outfit with its alternate color, and that's it. And, you still have the option of having MK3 Sektor if you choose the first color for the MK3 outfit.

Just place the files into the Assets folder.

Cyber Smoke / Purple Sektor:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sXuC ... sp=sharing

No Tattoo Johnny Cage:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7sXuC ... sp=sharing
Attachments
Preview
Preview

alfamega
Mortal
XBox Live: alfamega

Re: Steam compatible: Cyber Smoke and Johnny Cage without Ta

Post by alfamega »

Awesome work man! Thanks so much!! Would love to see more from you! I downloaded these last night and just got around to replying to your post. Thanks again!
mongolianmisfit
Mortal
Side: Light

Re: Steam compatible: Cyber Smoke and Johnny Cage without Ta

Post by mongolianmisfit »

First off, thank you! Love the tattoo-less Johnny. Always bugged the crap out of me.

Secondly, how to do you use Cyber Smoke (Sektor) without being in a two player match where both are MK3 Sektor? Or better yet, can Cyber Smoke be made into the default color for MK3 Sektor? If so, how? Thanks again!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”