Sub-Scorpion Mod Help

JakeThe2ndSnake
Mortal
PSN: JLH_Snake

Sub-Scorpion Mod Help

Post by JakeThe2ndSnake »

So, today I decided to install Sub-Scorpion, aKa the mod. It shows up in the character select screen, but when I select him and load up like the ladder or anything, GAME CRASH! Naturally, I got very angry. So, if anyone can help that'd be great.

DocX
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Re: Sub-Scorpion Mod Help

Post by DocX »

If you are playing the steam version of MK they did a update that messed up all the skins here. Some people are slowly making new skins that do work with the update but most of them wont. I say if you already bought the game get a pirate version and install that and you`ll be able to use all the skins here. The online part was why I bought the game and it doesnt work well at all so your not lossing anything doing that and hell if you already bought it they got your money you can do what you want without feeling guilty.

Oh, P.S. Install the pirate version in a differnt folder and then you will have both games on your system. Youll have the bought one to play online if you want and use the pirate version to play the skins version and be able to play with the boss characters and stuff too. I just use the pirate version now cause Im not playing without all my skins i like.
Last edited by DocX on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JakeThe2ndSnake
Mortal
PSN: JLH_Snake

Post by JakeThe2ndSnake »

Damn Steam. Ah well, I guess I will pirate it or something.
DocX
Warrior

Post by DocX »

this is where I got mine, https://kickass.to/mortal-kombat-9-komp ... .html#main

Sorry Gambit Hope Im not stepping over a line here.
DocX
Warrior

Post by DocX »

Make sure to back up your whole assets folder so you have the originals saved if you want them back without a reinstall.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”