(Request) Swap characters

superfamoso
Warrior

(Request) Swap characters

Post by superfamoso »

It is possible to swap character's fightstyle, fatalities and intros with others (for example: sub-zero with scorpion's fightstyle and fatalities). But, is it possible to swap characters costume with others (example: scorpion's costume 1 is replaced with sub zero's costume 1)?

Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: (Request) Swap characters

Post by Noob Cyborg »

So many views and no body, no answer? WTF !!!
Where is the spirit of team, collegiality and altruism. No longer involved.
The same queries I'm just as launch next question:
Would anyone be kind enough to answer this question? (many thanks in advance)
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

I believe you could chage intros, and fatalities, for I had seen some videos where the guy did it. [and also, in some of the DLC chars here got some extra stuff)
Fighting style also could be modified...somehow...
But I think the outfit swap is not possible....I think...
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

valas991 wrote:I believe you could chage intros, and fatalities, for I had seen some videos where the guy did it. [and also, in some of the DLC chars here got some extra stuff)
We thank you very much.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

valas991 wrote:I believe you could chage intros, and fatalities, for I had seen some videos where the guy did it. [and also, in some of the DLC chars here got some extra stuff)
yes thank you, I've been waiting so much time for an answer!
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

DocX
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Post by DocX »

I dont think you can change the outfits like that. Cant change the shape of them.
TREEMAN99
Mortal

Post by TREEMAN99 »

I know you can swap character's fatalities and win poses and intros but before i tell you how understand that you have to SWAP those files with each other they cant both have the same fatalities and etc. With that said all you need to do is backup your assets folder so if you screw up you can fix it. Then just rename the 2 files you want to switch by switching the names with eachother. For example, Kitana_Fatality1.xxx would be renamed to Mileena_Fatality1.xxx so they would be switched, but when doing so it will make something like Kitana_Fatality1.xxx(1)
be sure to remove the (1) and you will be all set.

Just remember to backup your files goodluck! ;)
Justinian
Apprentice

Post by Justinian »

nope. no swapping needed. You can just have everyone have the same fatality if you want to. Just backup your old fatality copy the fatality you want, and rename it to suit the character you want it to be performed by. Some things can be screwed up in the fatality, but you'd have to test. Sounds can be fixed by choosing the tag partner the original character who perfoms that particular fatality.
I have great faith in fools; self confidence my friends call it. - Edgar Allan Poe
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Justinian wrote:nope. no swapping needed. You can just have everyone have the same fatality if you want to. Just backup your old fatality copy the fatality you want, and rename it to suit the character you want it to be performed by. Some things can be screwed up in the fatality, but you'd have to test. Sounds can be fixed by choosing the tag partner the original character who perfoms that particular fatality.
Thanks man!
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

TREEMAN99 wrote:I know you can swap character's fatalities and win poses and intros but before i tell you how understand that you have to SWAP those files with each other they cant both have the same fatalities and etc. With that said all you need to do is backup your assets folder so if you screw up you can fix it. Then just rename the 2 files you want to switch by switching the names with eachother. For example, Kitana_Fatality1.xxx would be renamed to Mileena_Fatality1.xxx so they would be switched, but when doing so it will make something like Kitana_Fatality1.xxx(1)
be sure to remove the (1) and you will be all set.

Just remember to backup your files goodluck! ;)
Thank you!
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

DocX wrote:I dont think you can change the outfits like that. Cant change the shape of them.
Thank you very much!
Mr_Majestick
Mortal

Post by Mr_Majestick »

Can this be done with dlc characters and if so can you tell how?
PixelDudeUltra
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by PixelDudeUltra »

i is new, i will help revive ........ :D :D :D :D im still learning about the modding process and im on a pretty amatuer level but ill get there, hopefully
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Who are you?
PixelDudeUltra
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by PixelDudeUltra »

Noob Cyborg wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:46 pm Who are you?
im new but it matters little

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”