Female Tribal skin pack

Misucra
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Re: Female Tribal skin pack

Post by Misucra »

edvin97ful wrote:
Dic3ptor wrote:
edvin97ful wrote:How do you open them with photoshop, I tried renaming them but it didn't work, do you have to be the creator of it and have the actual model ?....sorry if that is a simple thing to do and this is a stupid question.

Hi,

you need DDS Plugin from Nvidia to open them in photoshop.

Nvidia DDS Plugin Photoshop

This should help too:

Tutorial: Extracting, Modifying and Importing MK9 Textures
Thanks, but whenever I type this :umodel_win32>umodel -nomesh -noanim -dds -export ~your fighters package I get this message: UMODEL is not recognized as an internal or external command.....
Try this tutorial I made. I wrote about everything a bit more in detail. Maybe you missed something or did something wrong. Or downloaded something not right, cause it shouldn't be umodel_win32 normally.

edvin97ful
Mortal

Post by edvin97ful »

Dic3ptor wrote:I do it like this and it works fine. Never saw that umodel_win32 try it without that _win32

umodel -nomesh -noanim -dds -export CHAR_Scorpion.xxx
I did it both ways, with umodel_win32 and without it and it still didn't work.
Attachments
With umodel_win32
With umodel_win32
WIthout umodel_win32
WIthout umodel_win32
Misucra
Mortal

Post by Misucra »

Waiiit. Did you enter through cmd? And if you did did you first write a command: cd (directory of your umodel file)?

For example cd C:\Users\Test\Documents\MK9 Modding\SonyaBlade?

cause only AFTER that you have to write umodel -nomesh -noanim -dds -export ~your fighters package
edvin97ful
Mortal

Post by edvin97ful »

Misucra wrote:Waiiit. Did you enter through cmd? And if you did did you first write a command: cd (directory of your umodel file)?

cause only AFTER that you have to write umodel -nomesh -noanim -dds -export ~your fighters package
Yes, I did it like that.

Do I have to include the "~" too because if that's the mistake that would be pretty weird
Dic3ptor
Mortal

Post by Dic3ptor »

edvin97ful wrote:
Misucra wrote:Waiiit. Did you enter through cmd? And if you did did you first write a command: cd (directory of your umodel file)?

Yes, I did it like that.

Do I have to include the "~" too because if that's the mistake that would be pretty weird

No ~ is not needed.

Go into the the folder where you have your fiel CHAR_Sonya.xxx ie hold down shift key, make a right klick and choose open CMD here. Then your path in the CMD window should be right.

Hope you understand, my english is not the best, a am from germany.
edvin97ful
Mortal

Post by edvin97ful »

Dic3ptor wrote:
edvin97ful wrote:

Yes, I did it like that.

No ~ is not needed.

Go into the the folder where you have your fiel CHAR_Sonya.xxx ie hold down shift key, make a right klick and choose open CMD here. Then your path in the CMD window should be right.

Hope you understand, my english is not the best, a am from germany.
Thank you, it worked now, I think i'll keep following that tutorial you gave me and if i encounter any trouble i'll tell you because I don't think the creator of that is still active on this site.
edvin97ful
Mortal

Post by edvin97ful »

Now I went through the whole process until I got in Photoshop, now.....how do I edit different bodyparts because everything it's just blended in .
Misucra
Mortal

Post by Misucra »

This part sucks... wait until you get to see damaged body textures.

What I do first is I always mark lines and write numbers on texture first. then import it back into CHAR file. Copy it into game asset folder and test it out in game. I go to nekropolis and check where are my numbers and lines. I note that and return back and only then start texturing.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

edvin97ful wrote:Now I went through the whole process until I got in Photoshop, now.....how do I edit different bodyparts because everything it's just blended in .
You can also download model which u try retexture for XNALARA program, in this utility u can see textures immediately and u dont need start game because u only changed some tiny texture part and etc.. U will find most models from MK9 for XNALARA on deviantart.com. Here is Kano for example http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kano-alte ... -381919529
edvin97ful
Mortal

Post by edvin97ful »

wyruzzah wrote:
edvin97ful wrote:Now I went through the whole process until I got in Photoshop, now.....how do I edit different bodyparts because everything it's just blended in .
You can also download model which u try retexture for XNALARA program, in this utility u can see textures immediately and u dont need start game because u only changed some tiny texture part and etc.. U will find most models from MK9 for XNALARA on deviantart.com. Here is Kano for example http://www.deviantart.com/art/Kano-alte ... -381919529
Thank you, I figured it out now, using XNALARA it's kind of hard for me but I can still do it by doing the numbers thing.....I'll try to work more in XNLARA and maybe it will become easier as I gain more experience.
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

edvin97ful wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
Thank you, I figured it out now, using XNALARA it's kind of hard for me but I can still do it by doing the numbers thing.....I'll try to work more in XNLARA and maybe it will become easier as I gain more experience.
No problem, but XNALARA is really faster.. i did not used that too, but its so much easier atleast for me, but you still need find damaged model for same skin what you retexturing and sometimes it takes some time :)
Carlitos
Mortal
PSN: CARLITOS_LMDS

Post by Carlitos »

puedes actualizar el enlace, por favor. El enlace está caído y no lo puedo descargar. gracias. saludos desde Argentina.
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

☠ Link dead ☠
Darkfalcon59
Mortal

Post by Darkfalcon59 »

Please update DLC link
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

Can you make these DLC skin ? (Add, not replace)

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”