DLC Costume for SubZero: Reiko Zero

wyruzzah
Immortal

Re: DLC Costume for SubZero: Reiko Zero

Post by wyruzzah »

ArRoW wrote:Nice! One question: How did you change the Damage-Map on this model? The DDS injector gives me everytime an error and make the file useless after change.
Use generic injector (by HowardC) instead, but u need convert your edited dmg textures .dds to .texture2d first. Here are two utilities http://www.mediafire.com/download/yjzjv ... %2B%2B.rar

ranckel
Master
Side: Darkness

Post by ranckel »

MadMarZ wrote:nice work ranckel doing dmg realy puts me off :)
HA ha ha ha ha, I've been a bad boy...

"The dark Side is our ally!"
valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

ranckel wrote:
hey ranckel, nice to see you here
i just want to thank you for the lot of awesome job u did to make the game better...thanks, again :)
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

valas991 wrote:
ranckel wrote:
hey ranckel, nice to see you here
i just want to thank you for the lot of awesome job u did to make the game better...thanks, again :)
You're welcome, I love MK, since I was a lad, there is a friend of mine trying to port Kratos to PC, if he succeds, well, I will have more skinning to do, hahahahaha, and if he's not, I will find another way to add more skins as DLC, this new Scorpion from MK X, or 10, it is comming soon , at least a look like type.

valas991
Apprentice

Post by valas991 »

so, you're going to make skins/dlc again?
(besides skyrim modding)
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

valas991 wrote:so, you're going to make skins/dlc again?
(besides skyrim modding)
Yessssssss, a few, but I need more time to make it, though.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

HA ha ha ha ha, I've been a bad boy...[/quote]

You're welcome, I love MK, since I was a lad, there is a friend of mine trying to port Kratos to PC, if he succeds, well, I will have more skinning to do, hahahahaha, and if he's not, I will find another way to add more skins as DLC, this new Scorpion from MK X, or 10, it is comming soon , at least a look like type.[/quote]

Pls tell us how your friend try to port Kratos from PS3 (or xbox maybe) to PC. He using reversed engineering like big endian to little endian ?! One year without stop could maybe be enough. I really wanna know the answer, because for it sounds like bullshit (no offense) :D
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

wyruzzah wrote:HA ha ha ha ha, I've been a bad boy...

You're welcome, I love MK, since I was a lad, there is a friend of mine trying to port Kratos to PC, if he succeds, well, I will have more skinning to do, hahahahaha, and if he's not, I will find another way to add more skins as DLC, this new Scorpion from MK X, or 10, it is comming soon , at least a look like type.[/quote]

Pls tell us how your friend try to port Kratos from PS3 (or xbox maybe) to PC. He using reversed engineering like big endian to little endian ?! One year without stop could maybe be enough. I really wanna know the answer, because for it sounds like bullshit (no offense) :D[/quote]

Yessssssssssss, could be bullshit, it's speculation, and you are bad informed, there is no Kratos for xbox 360, only for PS3, but personally ssssssspeaking, I think Kratos is not worth the efforts.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

ranckel wrote:

You're welcome, I love MK, since I was a lad, there is a friend of mine trying to port Kratos to PC, if he succeds, well, I will have more skinning to do, hahahahaha, and if he's not, I will find another way to add more skins as DLC, this new Scorpion from MK X, or 10, it is comming soon , at least a look like type.
Pls tell us how your friend try to port Kratos from PS3 (or xbox maybe) to PC. He using reversed engineering like big endian to little endian ?! One year without stop could maybe be enough. I really wanna know the answer, because for it sounds like bullshit (no offense) :D[/quote]

Yessssssssssss, could be bullshit, it's speculation, and you are bad informed, there is no Kratos for xbox 360, only for PS3, but personally ssssssspeaking, I think Kratos is not worth the efforts.[/quote]

No could ,but 99% it is :) OK i dont use consoles, so i dont really care if it was released on xbox too, but point its still same. Anyway Kratos could be good addon to PC and i dont know your friend, but i still believe it's bullshit like hell :) It's like i say... there will be released Rain with MK2 costume.. same lie to me :D
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

wyruzzah wrote:
ranckel wrote:

Pls tell us how your friend try to port Kratos from PS3 (or xbox maybe) to PC. He using reversed engineering like big endian to little endian ?! One year without stop could maybe be enough. I really wanna know the answer, because for it sounds like bullshit (no offense) :D
Yessssssssssss, could be bullshit, it's speculation, and you are bad informed, there is no Kratos for xbox 360, only for PS3, but personally ssssssspeaking, I think Kratos is not worth the efforts.[/quote]

No could ,but 99% it is :) OK i dont use consoles, so i dont really care if it was released on xbox too, but point its still same. Anyway Kratos could be good addon to PC and i dont know your friend, but i still believe it's bullshit like hell :) It's like i say... there will be released Rain with MK2 costume.. same lie to me :D[/quote]

Ah, why botter upset me man? The name of guy is 2DGraphix, on SFxT, he is capable to do such a thing, I've seen his work, and, go bother somebody else jealous.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

wyruzzah wrote:
Ah, why botter upset me man? The name of guy is 2DGraphix, on SFxT, he is capable to do such a thing, I've seen his work, and, go bother somebody else jealous.
Lol im not jealous :D I only say its bullshit, so pls dont be agressive if i was jealous i never let you used my edited reptile skins. BTW: You said about half year ago on PSX forum that u try bring Kratos or something like that and where is he?! :D
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

wyruzzah wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
Lol im not jealous :D I only say its bullshit, so pls dont be agressive if i was jealous i never let you used my edited reptile skins. BTW: You said about half year ago on PSX forum that u try bring Kratos or something like that and where is he?! :D
I've never said that I will bring Kratos to PC, I can't do that, I just were excited when somebody says that is possible, but if is not, it's ok by me, I have a PS3 with the MK9 game, yessssssssssss, indeed, I am thankful for you let me use your Reptile, (great mod by you btw), and I'm sorry if I was rude before. I am waiting for more mods like General Wraith on Injustice, like you've done, great work.

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

ranckel wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:
I've never said that I will bring Kratos to PC, I can't do that, I just were excited when somebody says that is possible, but if is not, it's ok by me, I have a PS3 with the MK9 game, yessssssssssss, indeed, I am thankful for you let me use your Reptile, (great mod by you btw), and I'm sorry if I was rude before. I am waiting for more mods like General Wraith on Injustice, like you've done, great work.
OK, i will not bother you with stupid questions about Kratos anymore. I only say that only possible way how bring him to PC its convert big endian to little endian and that is hellish job and almost impossible by my opinion :) Yep Wraith General was a lot of editing. I tried do same with Raven (Trigon), but i formatted PC and now its gone, so i dont know if i wanna start again. I wanted release him with male voices, cause Raven voices not fit very well to male demons :D

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”