DLC: She Scorpion AKA Sting

ranckel
Master
Side: Darkness

Re: DLC: She Scorpion AKA Sting

Post by ranckel »

Rich246 wrote:
wyruzzah wrote:quaddamage08:Great man,then im downloadin' right now :)
Rich246: I could not say easy, cause when u edit Spec,Pmsk, NormHQa too for non damaged textures then u must edit Spec, Pmsk, NormHQa for dmg textures to look good.. and sometimes some textures cannot be injected with injector 1.3,1.4,1.5 but with generic injector all textures can be inject and thats cool but i take longer well :)
Well, true...but I guess it depends on the skill level. :)
well, yesssss, indeed.

"The dark Side is our ally!"
Gurvemeh
Mortal

Post by Gurvemeh »

nice mod awesome but if i replace the coalaced ini will i loose my boss mods
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

Gurvemeh wrote:nice mod awesome but if i replace the coalaced ini will i loose my boss mods
not a t all! you can have both installed. the boss mod is included on the config files.

Gurvemeh
Mortal

Post by Gurvemeh »

how come she cant be dlc like hornbuckle and khameleon because i want to enjoy frost, she scorpion and t800 sektor terminato but when i overwrite it i loose frost can someone fix this for the future im just saying i would like to enjoy all dlc and not constantly replacing characters wasting time.
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

Gurvemeh wrote:how come she cant be dlc like hornbuckle and khameleon because i want to enjoy frost, she scorpion and t800 sektor terminato but when i overwrite it i loose frost can someone fix this for the future im just saying i would like to enjoy all dlc and not constantly replacing characters wasting time.
I can upload the congi.INI and eng files if you want, and I will post it here, ok? with all my dlc chars plus chameleon, and Hornbuckle, the Boss mod and NPCS mod pack, if you could be more specific on each char you want to add, send me a PM, oh right?!

wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Can you make just normal installer for this dlc character in DLC Manager?! thx
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

wyruzzah wrote:Can you make just normal installer for this dlc character in DLC Manager?! thx
ok, I will do that.

jesmus
Mortal

Post by jesmus »

guys , after overwriting coalesced file (no matter from wich dlc char ) my game crashed before char list appear, and i get " <?(null)?Core.Errors.OpenFailed?> " error.PLs tell me what im doing wrong ?
sry for my english :(
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

jesmus wrote:guys , after overwriting coalesced file (no matter from wich dlc char ) my game crashed before char list appear, and i get " <?(null)?Core.Errors.OpenFailed?> " error.PLs tell me what im doing wrong ?
Try to use these Config filesssss instead:

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =81&t=6694

jesmus
Mortal

Post by jesmus »

ranckel wrote:
jesmus wrote:guys , after overwriting coalesced file (no matter from wich dlc char ) my game crashed before char list appear, and i get " <?(null)?Core.Errors.OpenFailed?> " error.PLs tell me what im doing wrong ?

still nothing ((
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

jesmus wrote:
ranckel wrote:

still nothing ((
So, the problem seens to be, you are not copying all the files to

Asset folder, specially the Sting_ui.xxx one, make sure of that.

OikeaHetki
Mortal

Post by OikeaHetki »

Bro it would be nice if you could find a way to just add some fire to her moves, you know?

Or change her X-Ray to be scorpion's or something tricky like that ;)
ranckel
Master

Post by ranckel »

OikeaHetki wrote:Bro it would be nice if you could find a way to just add some fire to her moves, you know?

Or change her X-Ray to be scorpion's or something tricky like that ;)
It was told before, X-Rays, can be swaped, not sure in single player mode, or arcade match mode, but, the Scorpion powers, can be added to her, if this mod was a Tag Partner Mod, due this, she will use Scorpion move set along with him, but, it is only possible, in this mode.

Justinian
Apprentice

Post by Justinian »

Hey, really like the skin. It's one of my standards now. But that's the problem. It's just a skin. I can't seem to add the character as DLC. Been playing around with config files with much the same results as the gentleman above me (nullcore exception and stuff). An ini-file would be nice, so I can really choose which DLCs I want installed and which not. You know, for Howard's DLC Manager.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I haven't been able to add any DLC except for Mileena's mk2 costume, but I can't reverse engineer that one because it's an alternate costume, not a new character, which is what I wanted in the first place.
I have great faith in fools; self confidence my friends call it. - Edgar Allan Poe
Justinian
Apprentice

Post by Justinian »

I did it. finally!! I do have a question remaining though.

How did you change the vs image (the one from the loading screen and character select screen)? I've been looking at the ui file. It should be in there, but all I found were two ladder images, and one head image. The big vs image you get when hovering over the character to your left or right on the character select screen is nowhere to be found. :(
I have great faith in fools; self confidence my friends call it. - Edgar Allan Poe

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”