My idea of a character for a fanfic (tell me what you think)

Cris5150
Mortal
Side: Light

My idea of a character for a fanfic (tell me what you think)

Post by Cris5150 »

Name: Dominic Cruevo
Bio: During Shao Khan's invasion the hitman was in the middle of the of an assassination when war for Earthrealm began and soon he was in the fight for his life fighting against a new enemy the Extermination squads from Outworld but soon is knocked out by a explosion caused by tank fire but is rescued from the rubble by Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade, Sonya recognizes him from various reports from when she first started at the Special Forces ready to fight Dominic extends his hand could this be a start of new friendship....
X-ray:
Black Magic (pistol whip to throat, standing roundhouse to head, and finally a chokeslam)

Fatalities: Witchdoctor (raises hands into the air then slams them causing opponent to combust into fire then he shoots them three times)
Dead-A-Man (grabs machete chops opponents arms then as they scream in pain he snaps they're necks) tell me what you think guys

The Reptile
Warrior

Re: My idea of a character for a fanfic (tell me what you th

Post by The Reptile »

Not bad not bad. How about babalities or any stages? You should give us his appearance.
I am Reptile! And I do not answer to you! Fight!

Image Image
Cris5150
Mortal

Post by Cris5150 »

Stage: Abandoned Chop Shop (stage fatality throws opponent under his 64 Imapla hits the hydraulics till opponent's face is smashed in)
Babality: turns into baby holding his pistol and machete and starts running around
1st Costume: Black Leather Jacket, Wire rim Circular sunglasses, black jeans, with shoes looking either Converse or Jordan (not to sure yet)
Alt Costume: shirtless with a red bandana around arm no sunglasses with tattoos (not sure as to how to describe him) with kahki like pants, shoes (Timberland-esque boots)

he basically looks like a young Emilio Rivera (Alvarez from Sons of Anarchy) except more muscular. Chapter one is coming soon
Cris5150
Mortal

Post by Cris5150 »

Chapter 1: Ready For War
April 15th, 1995
New York, New York

It had been nearly two years since Liu Kang had beaten Shao Khan Outworld and now Earthrealm was now at peace or that was what the heroes had thought during those two years Shao Khan had amassed an army the likes which had never been seen before and he had planned an invasion on Earthrealm, which included a war plan designated to attack one of Earthrealm's largest populated areas.

New York

Kano had helped the emperor organize his army giving him weapons that his Black Dragon clan had stolen from various governments, other criminal elements and personal arms. Now the day of invasion had come but it was something else in the mind of Dominic Cruevo. the best way to describe him was a hit man more so a Vooduan hit man and a part time chop shop owner (mostly used as a front for his actual job) who used his dark magic to get his job done. His latest target was a white supremacist by the name of Micheal Boyd.

"Boyd another name, another body in the morgue" was what he was thinking when driving his new Lexus Coupe as he had arrived to the last known residence Boyd was known to hide in the borough of Queensbridge. Standing at 6'4 inches, 245 pounds of pure Mexican muscle wearing a new leather jacket with various zippers, a new pair of circular wire-rim sunglasses. In his glove compartment was a .38 automatic he used in his assignments (when things got out of hand); stepping out of the car on the warm spring day taking off his sunglasses he stepped in what would be a very long day.

(alright guys leave your comments tell me what you think and to let you know I will be using 1993-2007 timeline but the story will be in the MK9 universe so yeah chapter 2 will be out soon)
Cris5150
Mortal

Post by Cris5150 »

Chapter 2: Dead-A-Man

Stepping in through the back alley of the apartment Dominic had looked around when he remembered the info about him given by his clients. Boyd had been known to have a large sum of money due to the death of his grandfather who died under suspicious circumstances (police had suspected Boyd had killed him for the inheritance money but had no evidence to prosecute) also the fact Boyd had organized a army of white supremacists to kill local civil rights leaders in Los Angeles but after the murder of one the leaders along his wife and children, community outrage sparked calling for him to be brought to justice but he and his army skipped town before being indicted. That's when the family of Jerome Davis had called in Dominic to bring justice for their family by any means necessary.

Now it was time for Dominic to start a massive attack on the apartment there was 10 floors and his order was to kill Boyd and everyone who was with him. When he saw his first victim in the floor lobby he crept on the poor unsuspecting thug by snapping his neck in an instant then leaving the body there for others to find he soon teleported to the next floor finding a rope which he held on to when he got to Boyd. Now he found his next three victims drinking some beers which he teleported behind one of the unlucky men ripping his head off in a manner of seconds before the other two had time to react, He shot one and suddenly reached his hand inside the other's stomach ripping his intestines while the man was still alive. Dominic laughing at the man then he said "you're really gutsy aren't you" before spitting in his face. The rest of Boyd's army was in the penthouse protecting Boyd from all assassins, bounty hunters, people he had screwed over, Boyd had become paranoid and in a matter of minutes the whole building would be crawling with thugs, bodyguards, and maybe the man himself so he had to move quickly and he had a plan for grand finale.

(tell me what you think guys this is my first fanfic so please go easy on me lol more coming soon also its going to get nastier from here)

Return to “Fiction”