New Mortal Kombat Movie With Christopher Lambert

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

New Mortal Kombat Movie With Christopher Lambert

Post by Gambid »

Things have been kind of quiet around the New Mortal Kombat Movie lately. But a few days ago in an exclusive interview for Loaded the original Raiden actor Christopher Lambert revealed that a New Mortal Kombat Movie is indeed still in development and he was contacted to reprise his role as Raiden from the original Mortal Kombat movie.

And, in a loaded exclusive, Lambert revealed that he has been in talks about reprising the role of Raiden for a Mortal Kombat film that could redefine the computer game movie sub-genre as we know it.

“They have a great idea for the third one,” he said. “It will be very different.”

Christopher Lambert Might Return For The New Mortal Kombat Movie
According to Christopher Lampbert the movie is still in a development stage and it will feature time traveling:

“We are going to be travelling through time but in a very special way. So imagine characters having a battle in the middle of London and then whoosh, you smash through a window and find yourself on the hood of a New York cab.”

More detailed information is currently missing, but even the thought that Christopher Lampbert might reprise his iconic role as Raiden is an amazing news.

In the interview, Christopher Lampbert also revealed why he did not return for Mortal Kombat: Annihilation:

“I didn’t want to do it because I didn’t think the script was very good,” he tells loaded

“I didn’t like it. I liked the first one.”

Click here to read the entire article.

Could the New Mortal Kombat Movie finally be moving forward? Tell us what you think.

The entire news chronology of the New Mortal Kombat Movie can be found in here.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.
Attachments
christopher-lambert-might-return-for-the-new-mortal-kombat-movie.jpg

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God
Side: Darkness
PSN: RoyArkon46

Re: New Mortal Kombat Movie With Christopher Lambert

Post by Roy Arkon »

Great news indeed, Lamert did an amazing job as Raiden in the first MK movie, really looking to it. It seems that the MK9 story mode kinda inspired the time travelling idea, very exciting.
No matter the form, Reptile is always awesome
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Roy Arkon wrote:Great news indeed, Lamert did an amazing job as Raiden in the first MK movie, really looking to it. It seems that the MK9 story mode kinda inspired the time travelling idea, very exciting.
For a first time a real MK News.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Diamond King
Master
PSN: f*** playstation. PC is the best
XBox Live: f*** xbox. PC ONLY

Post by Diamond King »

I hope this is not the "big news" Ed Boon was talking about
we all have been waiting for KP3. if thats it, I am going to get real mad
_

Diamond King ( King Kolossos ). a big mortal kombat fan. REAL LIFE INFO :

Name : Helios
Origin : Ancient Greek (Ionian)
Birthdate : 1992 (24 years old)
Appearance : height 1.87, dark brown wawy hair, long black full beard, blue eyes
Interests: gambling, billiards, carding games, space, nature, mythology, sculptures, fighting, ancient martial arts, drinking
... any girls who play Mortal Kombat can add me ...
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Lord Dragu wrote:
Roy Arkon wrote:Great news indeed, Lamert did an amazing job as Raiden in the first MK movie, really looking to it. It seems that the MK9 story mode kinda inspired the time travelling idea, very exciting.
For a first time a real MK News.
Wait so nothing up until now was real? MK Encyclopedia, Ed Boon's polls, patch notes, Bradycast MKXL review etc.?
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I think he meant a real MK news like something he is really interested in, not like the others were fake.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Roy Arkon
God

Post by Roy Arkon »

Gambid wrote:I think he meant a real MK news like something he is really interested in, not like the others were fake.
Yeah I thought so.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Gambid wrote:I think he meant a real MK news like something he is really interested in, not like the others were fake.
This^
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “News Articles”