Mortal Kombat Trilogy On Windows 2000/XP Patch

cubanraul
Mortal

Re: Mortal Kombat Trilogy On Windows 2000/XP Patch

Post by cubanraul »

@ ded: Yeah I've noticed some of that text as well, i should check if that text is ever refrences to see if it is ever actually used, if it isn't used its odd point of view software took the time to put it in the conversion. I also noticed the command to change the resolution is also in there (thought it was only in the DOS version but it is in fact in the Windows version as well), but it doesn't seem to have any effect when used.

@ rs727: I think it is possible to add more sounds but it'd be pretty tedious, is it the somewhat ominous sound that isn't played before the fatality? (My cd rom is F drive and i don't feel like changing that in windows so i've never been able to hear the music). I might compare the PC version to the PS1/Saturn/N64 versions to see what the problem is if there are sounds/music that are there but don't get played.

rs727

Re: Mortal Kombat Trilogy On Windows 2000/XP Patch

Post by rs727 »

yeah i think we're talking about the same music. If you've got MK3 on pc check out tracks 29,30 and 31. 29 is the music from the temple, 30 is the music during the fatality time and 31 is the finale.

Return to “News Articles”