Battle Arena Finale Postponed Due To The Bombing Attack

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Battle Arena Finale Postponed Due To The Bombing Attack

Post by Gambid »

Netherrealm Studios has officially announced that the Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Arena finale will be postponed, due to the tragic bombing attack during the Boston marathon. We offer our condolences to the families of all killed and wounded.

Netherrealm Studios has yet to announce a new date for the LIVE finale:
In light of today's event, the Injustice Battle Arena Finale has been postponed. Please check the Injustice Facebook page for updates on when the results show will be rescheduled. Our thoughts and good wishes are with the victims and their families tonight.
Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Saibot
Warrior

Re: Battle Arena Finale Postponed Due To The Bombing Attack

Post by Noob Saibot »

This was a terrible, terrible act of terrorism and I do hope that we will see those responsible punished. Human life is sacred and no one should be allowed to take it without being punished.
We share blood, but we are not brothers.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Every life is sacred. Not just human's.
Humans are the pure evil on the planet. They kill , they ruin, they can make you suicide.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

I wouldn't call us all that. We are not pure evil, many of us try and care for others. What happened is of course tragic, but it is the deed of a troubled mind. I don't think that someone who does that can even be called human.
I Rule This World!

Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Whatever my friend.
Those will burn in the real "NETHERREALM" a.k.a. HELL.
But America has done also quite an evil to the world itself.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gsomeer
Warrior

Post by Gsomeer »

Turned out that the terrorist is Chechen and he is from my home country. Very sad. Chechens also do such terrible things in Russia, now they moved to USA. Why would they do this, I cannot understand.
Gambid
Elder God

Post by Gambid »

I don't think that there is a normal person that can understand actions like these.
I Rule This World!

Return to “News Articles”