Ares, God of War in Chapter 9 & Print Issue 6 Info

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Ares, God of War in Chapter 9 & Print Issue 6 Info

Post by Gambid »

With Superman and Wonder Woman ensuring peace on Earth, one being is feeling very threatened. But can the God of War Ares stop the rise of the new regime? Find out in digital chapter 9 of the Injustice: Gods Among Us comic book:
As Wonder Woman faces an entire army, her actions are closely observed--and questioned--by Ares, God of War. But it's Ares' motives that soon come under question by the Amazon Princess. Is he fearful that Superman's plans to put an end to war might make his entire purpose obsolete?
You can purchase the digital chapters on digital comic book retailers such as Comixology.

DC Comics has also released information about the 6-th print issue of the ongoing comic book series, which will arrive on June 26th:
Batman recovers from a devastating tragedy with only Catwoman at his side, and then goes underground to start developing the resistance against Superman’s new world order—but The Man of Steel is about to take the battle to the next level. Collects three chapters from the digital-first series inspired by the highly anticipated game.
Click here to learn more about prequel comic book series based on Injustice: Gods Among Us.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”