Apprentice

Create your own character

Post by Aust77 »

Alright here is my idea,hope you like it :D:

Name:Ice-Marr
Color:Teal
Species:Human
Alignment:Good
Fatality #1:Ice-Marr kicks the opponents head, it freezes,then it falls off and the ice cracks.
Fatality # 2:Ice-Marr punches the ground,the ground freezes,the opponent freezes,and then the ice cracks the opponent into pieces.
Animality:Ice-Marr turns into a giant whale,the stage becomes water,he swims under and then jumps out and eats the opponent.
Freindship:Ice-Marr calls Sub-Zero to the stage and they both throw ice into the air.
Allies:Sub-Zero,Rain,Smoke,Raiden,Kenshi,Ermac,Cyrax,Faint.
Enemies:Onaga,Shao Kahn,Shang Tsung,Kintaro,Mileena,Baraka,Motaro,Sheeva,Goro,Sektor.

Bio:The teal ninja returns to find his freind Sub-Zero.He identifies the Light-Blue ninja by his Ice powers.Shao Kahn captured Ice-Marr and tortured him nearly killing him.Ice-Marr escapes Kahn and finds out that Smoke,Sub-Zero's freind was turned into a cybernetic-ninja.During his escape,Ice-Marr sees Sektor about to destroy the reprogrammed Cyrax.Ice-Marr saves Cyrax and they both escape Sektor.After Ice-Marr's escape,Shao Kahn immediatly orders Sektor to seek and destroy the mighty Ice-Marr.

Ending:When he reaches the living forest,he encounters Motaro.Luckily,Smoke is there to asssist Ice-Marr in defeating Motaro.After the battle,Smoke and Ice-Marr continue to find Sub-Zero.After days and days of searching Smoke and Ice-Marr find Cyrax, a cyborg that Sub-Zero had captured and reprogrammed with orders to destroy Shao Kahn.Cyrax informed the two that the evil cyborg Sektor was coming to destroy Ice-Marr.Cyrax was friendly to Ice-Marr because Ice-Marr had saved him when he was about to get terminated by Sektor.Cyrax was neutral to Sub-Zero but he wanted to help save Sub-Zero as a favor for Ice-Marr because Ice-Marr had saved him.Just when the three are about to reach the ice land where Sub-Zero is located,they encounter Sektor who Cyrax said was following them.Defeating Sektor was an easy task for the two cyborgs and Ice-Marr.After finding Sub-Zero,they encounter Shang Tsung and Reptile.The four defeat them easily.Now with only Shao Kahn to defeat,they encounter an even bigger group than them:Goro,Kintaro,Baraka,Mileena and Sheeva.The four are lucky to defeat five fierce enemys.They advance to Shao Kahn and defeat him with many painful hits.Then,Ice-Marr does a fatality to finish off Shao Kahn.

A completely normal........COLTS FAN!!!!!!!
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be friends with Scorpion and get a coupon for a free spear at Wal-Mart.
Don't mess with Sub-Zero,or you won't have a spine.
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
cyraxfan001
Mortal

Re: Create your own character

Post by cyraxfan001 »

wat bout dis

Name:Ssyraxx
What is he: a robot that is a mixture of Cyrax,Sektor, and Smoke(robot)
Color: green
Allies: None
Enemies: All that stand in the way of its primary mission.(TO RULE ALL REALMS)
Bio: After being defeated and shaming their creators Shoa Khan had an idea.Instead of putting them to death he ordered his greatest Sorcerers to combine the three robots(Cyrax,Sektor,Smoke).After the transformation Shao Khan order it to take the lives of his opposers.Yet during the transformation the minds of the robots turned to one and they now had the power to deny their rulers.Now Its on a Quest for total domination of the realms.
Da Ultimate Robot In Existence
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

cyraxfan001 wrote: wat bout dis

Name:Ssyraxx
What is he: a robot that is a mixture of Cyrax,Sektor, and Smoke(robot)
Color: green
Allies: None
Enemies: All that stand in the way of its primary mission.(TO RULE ALL REALMS)
Bio: After being defeated and shaming their creators Shoa Khan had an idea.Instead of putting them to death he ordered his greatest Sorcerers to combine the three robots(Cyrax,Sektor,Smoke).After the transformation Shao Khan order it to take the lives of his opposers.Yet during the transformation the minds of the robots turned to one and they now had the power to deny their rulers.Now Its on a Quest for total domination of the realms.
hehe cool. a Green one ;P same color as reptile? :P
!!Get Over here!!
cyraxfan001
Mortal

Post by cyraxfan001 »

Thanx.Why dont u try 2 come up wit an idea.Just give it a shot.i came up wit mine on the spot
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

cyraxfan001 wrote: Thanx.Why dont u try 2 come up wit an idea.Just give it a shot.i came up wit mine on the spot
Yeah a Good idea :D

Name: Mk1 Reptile
Color:Light Green
fatalities:Reptile takes off his mask and eating (Reptiles fatality)

Like the original reptile but can Freezing ace,Bloody Spear as scorpion,and Acid Spit as original Reptile.Mk1 Reptile should be available character in Mkt when u pressing "select" at reptile too.

not my own character exactly becuz i wish that Mk1 Reptile should be available in mkt.
!!Get Over here!!
cyraxfan001
Mortal

Post by cyraxfan001 »

Cool reptile is one of the coolest characters and thinking of a mk1 one. that is preety cool B)
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

cyraxfan001 wrote: Cool reptile is one of the coolest characters and thinking of a mk1 one. that is preety cool B)
Yeah. Freezing ace and make an Bloody Spear as Scorpion and make an uptercut after that. hehe =P Edit:i mean play as mk1 reptile in mkt should be nice.
!!Get Over here!!
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

Well, i think of this one:
Name:Scor-Zero
Alignment:Neutral
Allies:Scorpion,Sub-Zero,Reptile,Noob Saibot,Ermac,Smoke(robot),Sektor,Cyrax
Foes:Onaga,Shao Kahn,Shinnok,Shang Tsung
Bio:Thought to be dead,this ancient ninja returned to face up his foes in Mortal Kombat seizing revenge for them to kill each member of his family,he will kill them with his superior power to finish them off.
Fighting styles:Hapkido,Shotokan,Assasin Blade
Ending: Scor-Zero finally enconter his enemies and corner them at the Living Forest and finsh them off with his inmense power,it is unknown if they survive the enconter.
Uniform color:Red
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Assasin wrote: Well, i think of this one:
Bio:Thought to be dead,this ancient ninja returned to face up his foes in Mortal Kombat seizing revenge for them to kill each member of his family,he will kill them with his superior power to finish them off.
Ending: Scor-Zero finally enconter his enemies and corner them at the Living Forest and finsh them off with his inmense power,it is unknown if they survive the enconter.
Awesome!!The color should be green because Blue(Sub-Zero)+Yellow(Scorpion)=Green.What do you think of my character?
Don't mess with Scorpion,or he'll rip your heart out before you can say "Toasty".
Be freinds with Sub-Zero,and get a coupon for 10 free ice cream cones at Willy's ice cream shop.
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

Aust77 wrote:
Assasin wrote: Well, i think of this one:
Awesome!!The color should be green because Blue(Sub-Zero)+Yellow(Scorpion)=Green.What do you think of my character?
Well,your Ice-Marr is cool and i put red cause is my favorite color
Aust77
Apprentice

Post by Aust77 »

Oh.......never mind green,green is my favorite color but I put teal for my Ice-Marr because green is already taken <_<
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

Aust77 wrote: Oh.......never mind green,green is my favorite color but I put teal for my Ice-Marr because green is already taken <_<
My favourite colour is red as Ermac and sektor :P.

edit: cool character Assasin.
!!Get Over here!!
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

Mk1 Scorpion wrote:
Aust77 wrote: Oh.......never mind green,green is my favorite color but I put teal for my Ice-Marr because green is already taken <_<

man,Ermac is orange but when you play Ermac VS Ermac, the second Ermac is red
Mk1 Scorpion
Apprentice

Post by Mk1 Scorpion »

Assasin wrote:
Mk1 Scorpion wrote:

man,Ermac is orange but when you play Ermac VS Ermac, the second Ermac is red
Ermac is Red.
!!Get Over here!!
Assasin
Warrior

Post by Assasin »

I'll try not to insult you but Ermac is orange :angry:

Return to “General Discussion”