Create your own character

Ravonite
God

Re: Create your own character

Post by Ravonite »

well i cant remeber the presets and its here now and this is the topic ..

Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Alright then.

BOT < Back on topic
Lol it sounds like bot.
Noob Saibottobias booN
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

well wat did you think?
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

About your characters? They're pretty good, especially the Classic Chameleon.
Noob Saibottobias booN
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

thanks , too bad midway didnt take time to make it the ultimate mk :(
MKFreeze27
Apprentice

Post by MKFreeze27 »

Name: Cyber Lord
Color:Red
Species: Cyborg Ninja
Alignment:evil ( at first) /Good
Fatality #1: Cyber Red rocket punches then does mid air attack and slams him then shoots him with a wrist rocket while in the air.
Fatality # 2:Cyber Red does his Cyber combo, some punches to the head and some kicks to the gut then uses his cyber blade execution style.
Animality: He doesnt have one
Freindship: Cyrax, Jax and Sonya Blade become his friends and Allies after he deafets Sektor, Cyrax gives a hand shake, Jax gives him the thumbs up, and Sonya givs him a high five.
Allies:Cyrax ,Smoke, Special Forces, Jax, Sonya Blade, Freeze, Scorpion,
Enemies:Onaga,Shao Kahn,Sektor.

Bio: I was created by Sektor in his Lab on his ship, I was programed to lead his men and to Kill his rival Cyrax and Special Forces. During a Battle with Cyrax and Special forces in Earthrealm I was captured by Cyrax, I was reprogramed once I regaind statis he told me of who i once was before Sektor found me. He told me I was once human, he also told me that my name was Tobin. I took a moment and then I believed him. I joined up with Cyrax and the Special Forces to take down Sektor and for me to get Revenage on him for not telling me the truth and for making me this way.

Ending: Special Forces lauched an aerial Attack on Sektor's ship while me and Cyrax went in through a escape hatch, we droped in through the hatch into the lab and there was Sektor and a couple of his gaurds. Cyrax would Take care of the Gaurds while I Took care of Sektor. In a fight of technology I won and destroyed Sektor, me and Cyrax jumped from the Hatch that we came in and landed on Sonya Blade ship as they were landed. Cyrax told them what happend and then they offered me friendship and a job with special forces, I have no where to go and Cyrax would help me remember who I once was. For now I'm called Tobin A name i've been told was my real Name but... eveyone knows me as The Cyber Lord!
MKfreeze27

May the enitre world LIVE IN THE COLD
Mr. Smoke
Mortal

Post by Mr. Smoke »

Here's my kharacter:
Name: Donny Cage
Allignment: Good
Allies: Smoke, Johnny Cage, Sub-zero, Rayden, Sonya Blade, Liu Kang, Jax, Kung Lao
Enemies: Shao Kahn, Movie critics, Onaga, Movie critics, Shinnok, Movie critics, Kintaro, Movie critics, Motaro, Movie critics, Shang Tsung and Movie critics.
Bio: After Johnny Cage disappeared during the battle with the Deadly Alliance, Donny desided to leave his stuntman live to find his brother. He met the cyborg ninja Smoke and managed to help him get out of Noob's control. Smoke told Donny about Mortal Kombat and his origin. They began searching for the Chosen warriors in many realms and finally found in Edenia, fighting on top a pyramid. Now Donny must reunite with his brother and Liu Kang, if they are to defeat Blaze and save reality.
Ending: coming soon...
LIU KANG BEAT BLAZE
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

lol nice char but you didnt say special moves or that and your bio is a bit off lol , liu kang is neutral/evil right now and smoke wasnt controlled by n00b but other than that good.
kael
Master

Post by kael »

Name:Kael DemonHunter Azak
cloth:ninja green costume...(like scorpions recente costume but green)
Species:Demon
Alignment:Neutral
special moves: spear, sommon flame (green flame this is), flaming uppercut.
weapon:dragon teeth
Fatality #1:stabs opponent with his hand grabbing its heart...then kael blows tha heart and tons of blood comes out of the opponent's mouth
Fatality # 2:uppercut...high jump giving a knee kick in his back wille in mid-aid...roll's to get over the opponent and kicks im in his guts making him fall...sommons a flame around him and fatality
Animality:transforms into a demon (like a balrock in lord of the rings) and rips his head off spiting it to the floor
hara-kiri: stabs himself with both hands in the guts and rips himself in half
Allies:scorpion, kira (his wife)
Enemies:Shinnok

Bio:i was created my "grandmaster" scorpion (in shang tsung castle in mkDA) who gave me eternal life using shang tsung's souls...and feeding me with his one flame...i was his aprencice...after the big fight agains the deadly alliance scorpion hiddened me in his home, hell, wille going to fight the dragon king i remained training.
After years of training i founded a strange book wille killing some demons who i though be from my training but then, after readying their book i reallysed they were sent by shinnok to kill me...for i whas getting too powerfull and a real threat to his throne...

Ending:after dealling with shinnok...i felt a strange power over me...some totally unknowned to me...suddenlly a vicius green flame was summoned below me...after armageddon, scorpion returned and founded the place he left me empty...fearing the worst he ran into shinnoks castle...who was strangly sorrounded by a mistical green flame...laying in the thrones gate he saw me in shinnoks throne smiling...
TheCreator
Apprentice

Post by TheCreator »

How about this?
Name: Namu
Allies: Not Availible
Bio: 2000 years ago, Namu was in the shadows fighting of Good VS Evil. During Deception, She was watching above the skys since Shujinko was beginning of his quest. Namu was a member of Netherrealm when Shinnok meets her. Now She is evil agenst good.

Weapon: Battleaxe

Fatality1 Must be unlocked(Outside Sweep)(<- <- -> <- A3): She makes him or her into his control and Namu takes out her wand and She says "HA" She turns him or her into a bloody skeleton and She throws her fireball and blood and bones explodes. Then She says "Yay ya!".

Fatality2(Depends what style)(-> <- D D A1) Must be unlocked: Copys out of his or her Secound Fatality. Then She says "YA!"

Animality(Close)(-> -> D -> A3): Panther

Hara Kiri(D D <- <- A4) - Makes Spikes Out Of Her Sword And Lays Back And She Explodes.

Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

i made Solid Snake from the metal gear series, :P go me
Rain
Master

Post by Rain »

Kool..Solid Snake is one of my most favourite characters..
Ravonite
God

Post by Ravonite »

Sniper Wolf 1122 wrote: i made Solid Snake from the metal gear series, :P go me
a challenge is for you to make his "box appearance"
gorodj
Mortal

Post by gorodj »

Mk1 Scorpion wrote:
Aust77 wrote: Oh.......never mind green,green is my favorite color but I put teal for my Ice-Marr because green is already taken <_<
My favourite colour is red as Ermac and sektor :P.

edit: cool character Assasin.
if you have mkunchained be scorpin sorry but when u get onnaga do get over it will get suck in for a little
lin quei solidier
Apprentice

Post by lin quei solidier »

i once made a ghost rider as my custom character

Return to “General Discussion”