Mortal Kombat Armageddon "FREE MODE" demonstration

Lord Dragu
Master

Mortal Kombat Armageddon "FREE MODE" demonstration

Post by Lord Dragu »

Demonstrating "Free Mode" for Mortal Kombat Armageddon.

This mode not available in any of the Mortal Kombat games was developed by me originally for the PSP Mortal Kombat Unchained using my Enhanced Mod.

Latter on I ported my Mod to Mortal Kombat Armageddon thus adding new game modes and features to the game like Enhnaced Kreate-A-Fighter Mode where you can equip any special move in any special moves slot no matter the type of the moves.

Free Mode let's you choose your opponent and choose the arena for the battle.
Once the match is over you are returned to the character select screen.

It allows you to even directly defeat Blaze and obtain the ending for your character thus skipping the need of going to Arcade Mode. Lazy isn't it.

Originally that wasn't going to be allowed and didn't wanted to make this possible, but in the end I allowed this and in the latter versions of MKA Enhanced Mod Free Mode was updated to allow battle against Blaze.

This is part of "Mortal Kombat Armageddon Enhanced Mod" for the PS2 Premium Edition of MKA. It requires CodeBreaker. You can even use it on PCSX2 Emulator.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”