Wii Armageddon

MKFreeze27
Apprentice

Wii Armageddon

Post by MKFreeze27 »

I have MKA for the Wii and I found it to be really fun but puts the hurtin in your wrist. what do u guys think of it

MKfreeze27

May the enitre world LIVE IN THE COLD
Sub-Zero
God
Side: Darkness
XBox Live: Korig

Re: Wii Armageddon

Post by Sub-Zero »

I didn't like it. I like the Xbox version better. If you have a HDTV it looks better cuz it supports 720p on the Xbox version, I personally prefer the controls cuz specials moves and combos are much easier to do, and I can play on Xbox Live with it. I was hoping that the Wii version would be really different and innovaitive...but it turns out I got a worse version of the game with different controls. :(
Squall_1st
Master

Post by Squall_1st »

First at all.

I haven't played Armageddon on Wii, but it's good to know that the game has been released for more consoles. So more and more people can enjoy playing the game ( people who don't have PS2, or X-box(360) ).
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

Well i have MKA on the wii, and its pretty much the same as the ps2/xbox versions. I dont use the wiimote as i find it to awkward, im more used to the old fashioned way.

It kinda pissed me off that it wasn't online on the wii though, and that boon was in a rush to release it before wi - fi was set up. Its a lazy port really since they could have done more wih the graphics, and Khamelion's main combo is flawed also. The only other thing that irritates me is the new movments when you land on the floor, such as rolling forward, backward etc. Its quite flawed and you can get stomped even when your rolling around :s

Other than these quibles i still find it enjoyable to kick my bro's ass on it...
Sniper Wolf 1122
God
PSN: Sever2ndtoNone

Post by Sniper Wolf 1122 »

dont have a wii currently, but id imagine swinging your wrist or whatever to fight, and end up hitting your grandma, theres some mortal kombat for ya! lol
ded
God

Post by ded »

there are gameplay differences between ps2 and xbox versions for both mkd and mka, i'm not familiar with mka for wii although i know people who are and i can ask them whats wron there lol
PsyBird
Mortal
Side: Light
XBox Live: igiuloiram

Post by PsyBird »

I bought the Wii Classic Controller.
That makes the game so much easier to play (and you don't get pain in your wrist either).

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”