Mortal Komba: Rebirth Се Превръща в Web-Сериалче

Публикувай отговор
Аватар
Gambid
Бог
Обратна връзка:

Mortal Komba: Rebirth Се Превръща в Web-Сериалче

Мнение от Gambid »

Bloody Disgusting разкри, че краткият Mortal Kombat: Rebirth филм, който видяхме средата на миналата година, ще се превърне в Web-сериал от 10 епизода. Според сайта, снимките трябва да започнат през февруари:
So much for the proposed Mortal Kombat remake that Warner Bros. Pictures had hoped to get off the ground. Still, fans of the bloody battle are in for a treat as Bloody Disgusting learned that director Kevin Tancharoen - who directed the awesome online short - will return behind the camera for a 10-episode web series dedicated to the popular video game. Penned by Tancharoen, Todd Helbing, and Aaron Helbing, star Michael Jai White leads the cast as "Major Jackson 'Jax' Briggs. Shooting will take place in Vancouver this coming February. Contested expected to be cast are: Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Sub Zero, Durak, Kabal, Kitana/Mileena and of course Scorpion. No release date is planned, and there's no word on that R-rated remake. The only plot details we could conjure up is that a few Earthlings will fight to save the planet from Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung, two Gods ruling over parallel universes, or something to that effect.
В случей, че сте пропуснали Mortal Kombat: Rebirth, ви го предлагаме още веднъж:
Кликнете тук, за да видите оригиналната статия.

Харесахте ли тази новина? Последвайте ни тогава в YouTube, Facebook Анг., Twitter и Discord.

I Rule This World!

Изображение

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Webmaster
jivko_r
Боец

Re: Mortal Komba: Rebirth Се Превръща в Web-Сериалче

Мнение от jivko_r »

Това, ако не е добра новина!
Аватар
Gambid
Бог
Обратна връзка:

Re: Mortal Komba: Rebirth Се Превръща в Web-Сериалче

Мнение от Gambid »

Почакай, утре ще постна още по-добра :)
I Rule This World!

Изображение

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Webmaster
Публикувай отговор